The Order of the Eastern Star is a fraternal organization of men and women committed to providing an environment of friendship and fellowship, regardless of age, by implementing innovative ideas, facilitating positive change and planning for the future, while working cohesively with our Masonic Family.
- Adah: Adah is the first point; its color is blue, and its symbols are the sword and veil. Adah represents obedience and self-sacrifice.
- Ruth: Ruth is the second point; its color is yellow, and its symbol is a sheaf of wheat. Ruth represents the ideals of loyalty and friendship.
- Esther: Esther is the third star point; the color is white, and the symbol is a crown and scepter. Esther represents honor and courage.
- Martha: Martha is the fourth point; the color is green, and the emblem is a broken column. Martha represents devotion to the home, as well as a belief in the immortality of the soul.
- Electa: The fifth star point is Electa, named for the eklekte kuria, “the elect lady” of the Apostle John’s Second Epistle; the color is red, and the symbol is a cup. Electa represents the ideals of fervent love and faith.